Flight 6

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 12:55:36 UTC 2006

-- > I always use

> 1. aptitude update
> 2. aptitude dist-upgrade
>
> and I never had any problems.....running hoary,breezy,woody,sarge....
>
> everything works fine.
>
> I think that aptitude is "better" than apt-get because it's more
> sensible and able to better resolve dependecy problems.
>
> --
> Jochen

i agree aptitude is better than apt-get in ways. even with upgrading
from breezy to dapper for some reason changing sources to dapper isnt
working well for alot of people but the update tool is working 95% of
time. I didnt do upgrade i did clean install so im not real sure what
is happening with that.

GnomeFreak

https://launchpad.net/people/gnomefreak
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Johnvivirito