Greetings! How many of you are using kde?

Rob Blomquist rob at robandmegan.net
Sun Apr 2 06:38:37 UTC 2006

> Just wondered if I'm in the right place to talk about KDE apps etc, I'm
> running ubuntu but have defected and am now using KDE instead of Gnome,
> which I'm quite happy about.
>
> Please don't take this as an invite to a Gnome vs KDE spamfest, it's only a
> polite greeting to you all!

I have been a loyal KDE user since about release 2.1. I really like it for the
eye candy nature, and for the well integrated tools. But I am an old school
KDE user, still using apps like XMMS, Grip, Audacity, Xine, and the like, as
I prefer them to their KDE equivalents.

And this is the only list I am reading, as the Kubuntu list is quite low
volume, with only a few posts a day.

Rob
--
Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA