dual-head setup question

Guido Heumann listguido at web.de
Fri Sep 30 15:57:29 UTC 2005

Am Donnerstag, 29. September 2005 22:14 schrieb Matt Patterson:
> You might try to relabel your message. Technically dual head is when you
> have multiple monitors for the same user. I dont know what it is
> referred to when a machine has two users, but clarifying might be helpful.

This feature is called "multiseat". I seem to remember that there exists a bit 
of documentation about it in the ubuntu wiki.

More information about the ubuntu-users mailing list