kmail 1.8 crashing.

Lee Braiden lee_b at digitalunleashed.com
Wed Sep 28 18:30:46 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 28 September 2005 18:50, ubuntu at pusspaws.net wrote:
> Is this what other people are experiencing or do I have a configuration
> problem perculiar to my machine.

KMail generally works fine for me.  One HUGE exception to that is when there's
no diskspace left.  It really doesn't seem to have any coping mechanisms when
the disk space runs out.  Check if you're close to your diskspace limit,
either in absolute terms, or after considering your quotas and any software
that might be periodically using up lots of space and then releasing it.

--
Lee Braiden
http://www.DigitalUnleashed.com