Graphic mode . Where did it go? Please it is important

Renato Henriques repehe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 07:51:37 UTC 2005

I had just downloaded a few gnome as well as kde packages with
synaptic. On my next boot I had nothing but verbose, even the login.
How do I recover in non graphic mode, the graphic mode itself?

I am tryiing to avoid reinstalling the ubuntu from scratch again. I do not belive I'll have to do that. There must be a command to go back to graphic mode and reboot with it.

 Renato Henriques
repehe at yahoo.com

aim:renatoaim

msn:renato4010591 at hotmail.com