Rhythmbox hangs when reading my music from a directory

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Sep 27 08:11:48 UTC 2005

I'm having the same Problem. I shared the music directry of my linux box
(debain, approx. 17GB) via samba. My sister is using Ubuntu on her
machine. I added the share to her fstab and mounted it. I can access
the mount with Nautilus and I can also play the songs using Totem. But
when I try to import that mount to ryythmbox it adds approx. 1 folder
and then it kinda crashes. The folders also contain jpegs and pngs, but
I can't delete them.

Why is that?

--
direx