Ubuntu security - spyware, viruses, cache cleaning, etc.

Marc for.maillists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:06:04 UTC 2005

As a soon-to-be former Windoze user i tried to be strict on security,
such as installing anti-spyware, anti-virus and cache, history,
Interent, Windoze cleaning progs. Are any of these types of progs
needed for Ubuntu (Linux)?

I am using Firefox and i know it has the Clear All feature in the
Preferences. But is it enough? Or is it?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated. And remember i am still an
Ubuntu newbie.
Thanks.
--
Soon.