[Breezy] It keeps shuting down my hard drive ! :-O

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Sep 20 22:17:10 UTC 2005

> This is controlled by your power settings in your BIOS. Reboot - get
> into your BIOS and look under power control settings and you should find
> an entry which will allow you to do what you want.

Ooops.... suddenly I remember.... when I changed my video card recently,
I had to enter the BIOS, and while I was in there, decided to fiddle
with the Power Management options, with the very vague and remote, that
it would somehow get the suspend/hibernate stuff working in Ubuntu,
obviously I didn't really know what I was doing...

Thanks ! :-)

Still, dreaming that my desktop could hibernate/suspend perfectly and
out of the box one day... for Dapper Drake maybe ! :-)

--
Vince