very satisfied user

admin admin at highlinewebhosting.com
Tue Sep 20 07:25:44 UTC 2005

hello all, just a quick note
a few days ago i subscribed to a debian mailing list - and got nowhere
noone responded to my questions and the emails i did recieve i didn't
understand any of them
yesterday i subscribed to this ubuntu mailing list
in just one night i've recieved soooo much help from all of you
i received quick answered that were in words i could easily understand
i am very thankful for all this help, it has answered many of my
questions
i'm quite a few steps closer to installing ubuntu on my machine for good
i'll keep subscribed to the thread

once again, many thanks to all of you

John