does ubuntu come with this software?

admin admin at highlinewebhosting.com
Mon Sep 19 16:58:45 UTC 2005

yes, i love the idea of a package manager
the only thing i've had trouble with with linux in the past is finding
installed programs
i remember years ago with mandrake 8 on a x86 pc you could choose what
programs went into your gnome and K menus
but in recent versions of linux i haven't been able to find that utility
if a program is installed but isn't in the gnome or K menu, how do you
put it there?

john