Linux as client in organisations (small survey)

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Mon Sep 19 15:26:35 UTC 2005

hi,

i'm writing a dissertation on gnu/linux's adoption as client in
organisations (as I once upon a time posted here). i intend to
identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of
gnu/linux as client operating system in organisations and current trends
influencing those factors.

if you can spare a couple of minutes i'd appreciate if you would
participate in the survey.

use this link to compose a prepared email (it's a mailto thingy):

http://tinyurl.com/azzgo

or visit http://g1984.de/survey.html for the survey (copy & paste and
the prepared email)

there are 9 questions of which the first five are the most important
ones to me and those fastest to answer ;) ...

thank you very much in advance!

regards,
christoph
--