fetchmail stops working after upgrade to Breezy

Jakob Rohrer jakob at KlosterJakobsberg.de
Sun Sep 18 09:53:52 UTC 2005

Hi, maybe my config files will help you:
Here my /etc/fetchmailrc:

set syslog
set spambounce
set invisible
set daemon 600
defaults
envelope Envelope-to
timeout 40
fetchall
fetchlimit 20
antispam 571 550 501 554 450 552
# 552 means message_size_limit of postfix
poll pop.1und1.com proto pop3 \
    localdomains klosterjakobsberg.de \
    user mxxxxxxx-all password XXX is * options flush

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
biff = no
append_dot_mydomain = no
myhostname = donald
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = donald.klosterjakobsberg.de,
localhost.klosterjakobsberg.de, loca
lhost, klosterjakobsberg.de
relayhost = smtp.1und1.com
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
mailbox_command =
mailbox_size_limit = 51200000
recipient_delimiter =
home_mailbox = Maildir/
inet_interfaces = all
canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/canonical
body_checks   = regexp:/etc/postfix/body_checks
relocated_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relocated
# auth-stuff for outgoing
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_always_send_ehlo = yes
# authentification for our users: