Breezy Suspend/Resume working finally

Paul McNett PaulMcNett
Sat Sep 17 00:30:09 UTC 2005

> I've been trying to figure out how to get suspend to work on my
> Dell I5000 -- is there an ACPI HOWTO somewhere?

Have you played around with /etc/default/acpi-support?

Other than that, there are some entries in the Ubuntu wiki (google: acpi ubuntu suspend). What video card are you using? If nvidia I definitely saw and tried to follow instructions for a Dell laptop - the instructions were on the Ubuntu wiki somewhere. In my case, the nvidia-glx driver will suspend but will not resume. I had to use the nv driver.

--
Paul McNett
http://paulmcnett.com