Breezy installation question

Maxim badran at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:46:24 UTC 2005

basicaly it should work, as the network is setup, and you can even set it to
download the latest versions of everything ... and so on .. .but you need to
have a fast contant connection(something better than 56k or even 128k for
that matter..) else the setup will last the whole day. I am even sure I had
installed something that asked for downloading the updates and patches.. but
I cannt get to remeber what it was... the last time I installed an OS was
from the time i found ubuntu.. then it was synaptic heaven.. and apt-get too
:p

Maxim ( msn: m at xim.uni.cc )