Recording video and sound

Wes Kurdziolek wkurdziolek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:40:39 UTC 2005

You might have to manually select the input the TV audio is coming in
on (which you know: line in, not mic), unmute it, and turn the volume
up beforehand w/ a tool like aumix.  TVtime knows to do this already.
I ran into this problem a while ago while trying to use mencoder to do
what you're trying to do.