Got XP back >> now Ubuntu Installation

R.L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Thu Sep 15 14:16:44 UTC 2005

Hello Richard

I too need Windows XP, and I have Ubuntu installed on the same Harddisk as
Windows XP. I guess thats the simpliest solution, as Ubuntu Installation
Setup will tell you about the Windows XP on the drive and offers a
Dual-Boot-Installation. The filesystem of Windows XP will stay NTFS and
for Ubuntu Partition it offers as default EXT3 (which you could change).
to bind in the other (slave) harddrive, i guess this would be better to do
after the whole Installation.
so don't srew things up, just do/follow the obvious process offered by the
installation process

regards,
René

++++