Kernel 2.6.10 and later issues with USB

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Mon Sep 12 16:19:39 UTC 2005

Are the freezes hard freezes (can't ping or ssh from outside) or are
they just 100% cpu usage? I was experiencing hard freezes, but only on
the smp kernel (dual athlon) and I ended up tracking it down to an irq
problem with my pci video card (only while in X). I can't offer much
more help than that.

Matt