GTK pod cannot sync with ipod

sjoeboo sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Mon Sep 12 14:58:25 UTC 2005

umm, i;m not tooo sure about that. i have a 6g mini and its vfat (never
formated it or anything) it works fine with windows, ubuntu, and osx
10.4. I doubt they would make it HFS, cause then windows would have
issues seeing it without some special drivers too. i THINK they still
make mac and windows versions, and this would probibly be the big
diffrence. I could be wrong though.