GTK pod cannot sync with ipod

Serg Belokamen serg.belokamen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:51:01 UTC 2005

Be careful here! New versions of iPod (eg. iPod mini 6G) do not use vfat
file system (unless you reformat yoru player, dont do this if you dont
know what i am talking about). They use HFS (i think its HFS) filesystem
and ubuntu has a package that supports it, I dont remember the name but
its basically tools to work with Mac FS... maybe someone on here will
know.