Openoffice fonts

Lee Braiden lee_b at digitalunleashed.com
Fri Sep 9 11:13:43 UTC 2005

On Friday 09 September 2005 11:40, Tom^ wrote:
> I discovered that I didn't have the correct fonts in OO.org too to be
> able to open office files made with windows (the scandinavian letters
> showed as boxes). So I installed msttcorefonts and now I don't like how
> my firefox's fonts look like: some of the letters are almost unreadable.
> It's just plain ugly. How to fix this and still have those fonts in
> OO.org?

Does that happen on every site, or just specific ones, or specific kinds of
sites?  It's probably due to those sites specifying the fonts you installed
as one of their preferred fonts.  All you could do is ask them to change the
site so that you can pick your own fonts, maybe force your browser to use its
own fonts, if it has the option, or use something like junkbuster to change
the sites content as it's downloaded.

--
Lee Braiden
http://www.DigitalUnleashed.com