partitioning (mac)

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:09:22 UTC 2005

On 9/6/05, Peter Lieverdink <ubuntu at cafuego.net> wrote:

> I'm hold that parted can shrink hfs+ without problems. It *will*
> complain about resizing an unknown fs type.

Since nobody has replied to your email yet, I thought I'd give it a
"bump" since my understanding of hfs+ is just the opposite. If it is
indeed possible to resize an hfs+ partition instead of wiping my whole
iBook and repartitioning, I'd definitely like to know about it! :o)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu