Opera 8.02 Error

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:34:52 UTC 2005

René,

As I said earlier I couldn't download opera from
www.opera.com/download. It was filtered :( So I downloaded Opera from
Opera's public FTP service. Maybe there are differences between what
is downloaded from www.opera.com/download and the FTP service.

Anyways, thanks for your and (Albi's) assistance. Now everything works fine :-)

Best regards,
Behi

On 9/6/05, R.L. Reingard <reingard at hispeed.ch> wrote:

> i just wonder! huuh.
>
> > Am 06.09.2005, 14:02 Uhr, schrieb Behrang Saeedzadeh
> > <behrangsa at gmail.com>:
>
> > Thanks for the link. There were three "operamotifwrapper"s available in
> > the /usr/lib/opera/plugins/ directory. operamotifwrapper-1 and
> > operamotifwrapper-3 had errors but operamotifwrapper-2 were fine. After
> > running ldd /usr/.../operamotifwrapper-2 now opera is working fine.

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa