Webmin (fsdump) error with breezy

Kaiser, Hans r_2 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 21:31:04 UTC 2005

No ideas?

--------------------------------
Hello list,

I tried to install webmin-fsdump on breezy. But I get following error on the
fsdump-startpage:
HTTP/1.0 500 Perl execution failed Server: MiniServ/0.01 Date: Mon, 31 Oct
2005 09:15:15 GMT Content-type: text/html Connection: close
Error - Perl execution failed
Undefined subroutine &proc::list_processes called at
/usr/share/webmin/fsdump/index.cgi line 89.

If I try to ignore it, I will get following error just after trying to setup
a backup:
Error
Failed to save backup : An error was detected in the new Cron configuration
:
0 4 1 * * /etc/webmin/fsdump/backup.pl 68661130707542

Any suggestions, what I have done wrong? The logfile of webmin is not very
helpful, it is the same output as on the webminpage.

Best regards,
Hkais