Sofia, Bulgaria

James Cummings cummings.james at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:19:02 UTC 2005

Hi there,

I'm in Sofia, Bulgaria at a conference and about to go home (weds. 2
Nov2005 morning).  I brought a whole bunch of Ubuntu Hoary Hedgehod
5.04 CDs with me.  I made sure almost everyone at the conference had
them, but I have a handful of them left over.

If there is anyone in Sofia who wants them, get in touch, I'm happy to
not carry them back home to the UK. I could probably meet at any large
tourist place in the city centre, or I could leave them at my hotel
for someone to pick up.

Let me know if anyone wants them, since hopefully ShipIt will be
sending me 5.10 cds soon.
-James

--
James Cummings, Cummings dot James at GMail dot com