Thunderbird Date Field

Scott angrykeyboarder at angrykeyboarder.com
Mon Oct 31 15:05:04 UTC 2005

On 10/26/2005 03:33 PM, Jack Jackson wrote:

>The Thunderbird date field insists upon referring to the time in US
>format; though my machine has a 24-hour clock enabled, Thunderbird lists
>ridiculous things like, 06:49pm
>
>Where can I change this behavior?
>
>Thanks,

Just to clarify, you, yourself are not in the US and you've got Ubuntu
configured to your correct locale/timezone, correct?

There are some locale packages you can download to modify Thunderbird.
Open up Synaptic and search on "mozilla-Thunderbird-locale" and you'll
find several. One of which may suit your needs.

-
---
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com
© 2005 angrykeyboarder™ & Elmer Fudd. All Wights Wesewved