gam_server memory usage.

Jim Richardson warlock at
Sun Oct 30 07:04:29 UTC 2005

Breezy here, up to date. Been watching mem usage, and boy, mono seems to
be a bit of a leaker. But that aside, gam_server seems to just suck up
the memory. Been about 4 hours since I killed it (and it restarted
automatically) and it's back up to 90MB virt, with 89MB resident. (going
by top) Anyone else having this problem? or is it just me?

Jim Richardson
Words fail me. Thank goodness I can make gestures. -- Mark Hughes (in
asr - 2001