Ubuntu and WinXP

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sat Oct 29 14:53:53 UTC 2005

Matt Patterson Wrote:
> Make sure he is not using the windows hibernate feature either. If he

> was mounting the windows drive from linux it has been known to cause

> problems with a hibernated windows install.

> Matt

I'll be that is what it is. If he was in Xpee and hibernated when he
tries to resume Grub will come back up. What I'll be happened (this
happened to me) is that he has Linux set to boot automatically from
Grub so with Xpee hibernated a resume would try to start Ubuntu over
the hibernated Xpee. That will cause some strange behavior. Check and
see if that is what is happening.

--
Psquared