Java

David Coldrick coldrick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 03:10:48 UTC 2005

Hi Robert,

What you need next is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment). I use
NetBeans (detailed steps on installing are
here<http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/coldrick?entry=java_development_on_ubuntu_part1>).

if you haven't programmed before, you might find the more constrained
development environment in BlueJ <http://www.bluej.org/> useful, and plan to
move on to NetBeans later..

Have fun!

Regards,