web photo gallery builders in Gnome?

Neil Woolford neil at neilwoolford.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 12:08:17 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 06:04 -0500, ben miller wrote:
> In KDE/Konqueror, there's a utility to quickly and easily build web
> photo galleries. Is there a similar tool available in Gnome?

The gThumb image browser has a built in tool to do this.  Albumshaper is
another application that is aimed at album creation and can export web
albums.

Both are available in the Breezy repositories, probably universe in the
case of Albumshaper.  I'd start with gThumb as it is definitely a Gnome
tool.  It can also handle image import from cameras, which is useful...

Neil