crash while updating

Renato Henriques repehe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 11:22:27 UTC 2005

If one is not used to work with the console besides basic commands it becomes natural not to be able to recognize a quote as a proper command. I am sorry to bodder you.  Thanks anyway. There was a problem during the installation process since there were other crashes. I reinstalled from scratch and everything seems to work.

Ubuntu China <ubuntu-user at ubuntu.org.cn> escreveu:

Renato Henriques wrote:

> When I try to update the packages the following message appears:
> "E:dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to
> correct the problem".
>
> In the console what do I type?

What do you think? Why not just try doing what it says?
--
derek

 Renato Henriques
repehe at yahoo.com