Are there any decent Peer To Peer clients working on Ubuntu

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Fri Oct 28 00:37:22 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 16:44 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On do, 2005-10-27 at 23:37 +0900, Dave M G wrote:
> > libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> > directory
> sudo apt-get install libstdc++5

Oh, okay, that's done it.

Okay, I'm moving along here, just two last questions, and I might be in
business.

1. I have the folder with Sancho on my desktop, where I downloaded it. I
noticed after running the "./sancho -b" command that it's not installed
in my Applications panel anywhere. Does that mean that it did not
actually install, but just runs as is from wherever it was downloaded
and untarred to? If it's the latter case, where would be an appropriate
place to put the files, since I wouldn't want to keep an application on
my Desktop. /usr/sbin?

2. It seems to be also able to handle bitorrent. However, it says
"disabled" under the list of P2P protocals. I can't find any command to
"enable". Is there a module I'm missing?

--
Dave M G