bluetooth/usb-dongle

ulrich steffens ulrich at barfuss-jerusalem.org
Thu Oct 27 20:15:12 UTC 2005

hi list,
while i'm desperately trying to compile a patched version of openobex so
that i can connect my mobilephone through usb, i thought that i cut the
crap with compiling and better ask if someone can recommend a painlessly
working usb/bluetooth-dongle?
nothing fancy, just some plain dongle that will work in a range of 1-2
meters and lets me connect my damn mobile with ubuntu :)
it s*cks b*lls to boot into windows just to get some data out of the
phone and booting back to linux to actually use that data.

and *no*, i won't ditch linux because of that... (couldn't resist ;)

thanks in advance

 - ulrich