[breezy] GPGME was compiled wihtout support for OpenPGP and S/MIME

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Oct 27 14:19:15 UTC 2005

jdawdy Wrote:
> This appears to have been fixed.  I updated all the libraries and
> applications relating to kdepim and libpim that were upgradable in
> synaptic, and upon launching Kontact, lo and behold gpgme support is
> installed.

gpgme support is now active on my machine as well, but I am not able to
decrypt messages.  I can encrypt them just fine, but i get a "Bad
Passphrase" error when I try to decrypt the email.

This happens for new users as well, so it's a system wide problem that
needs to be resolved.

Any thoughts on how I can get kmail to encrypt and decrypt?

--
libertyaikido