tv-out /Nvidia

matthew nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Wed Oct 26 23:43:31 UTC 2005

see, for some reason, i'm getting a seg. fault when running nvtv. always
have. i did a good ole apt-get  --purge remove and then reinstalled it,
still no good. i even downladed the source and compiled, and still, no
dice.

i got tv out working once before and it was via nvida's readme file and
there special x.org config options.

thanks though.

any other ideas?