tv-out /Nvidia

Søren Hauberg soren at hauberg.org
Wed Oct 26 19:41:18 UTC 2005

I use nvtv which is in one of the standard repositories (can't remember
which one), and it works just fine.

I'm in Denmark (Europe) where PAL is the standard. If you're using NTSC
something else might be better, though. But for me the following works
quite good for movie viewing.

*) Change desktop resolution to 800x600
*) Start nvtv and select "768x576 Large"
*) Press TV on

This gives me a pretty good image, and it works both with closed source
and open source nvidia drivers.

/Søren