Are there any decent Peer To Peer clients working on Ubuntu

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Oct 26 19:58:50 UTC 2005

> or have a look at mldonkey. it does
>  - access to EDonkey ( edonkey2000, overnet, emule )
>  - access to Gnutella1/2
>  - access to Soulseek
>  - access to Directconnect
>  - access to Bittorrent
>  - access to Overnet
>  - access to Opennap
> and you can choose between a b*ttload of guis for it.
> mldonkey is in universe.

Yes, so many GUI's for MLDonkey... which is why I can't understand why
there isn't a single, native Gnome GUI for it out there ! Well at least
last time I searched in gnomefiles.org, 6+ months ago, couldn't find
any.
Hopefully, within 2 or 3 years, the massive and worldwide success of
Ubuntu will make developers develop more and more for the Gnome platform
rather than always KDE or multiplatform apps.
Time will tell...

--
Vince