Remove Openoffice Beta

David A' Rebel obsidion at xtra.co.nz
Tue Oct 25 06:15:05 UTC 2005

About Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:23 Charles Yao wibbled about Re: Remove Openoffice
Beta :

> Thanks Kim
>
> Charles

When you put a modifier to a command eg -a or similar almost always there is a
space between the command and the - but not between the - and the modifier.
eg ls space -nospace a. It takes a bit of getting the hang of but once you do
things get easier.
 Back to open office once you get it running on your own gui then have a good
look through the preferences maybe you have ticked something inadvertently.
Are you sure the .openoffice folder was deleted ? ie did you do another ls -a
to check. The other place to look is in .kde and see if there is a config
file that relates to open office, there isn't in mine but then I rarely need
to use the beast abiword and koffice do what I want to.

--
*~~~~~~DakaR
http://linux.kwister.com