Nooob question

Makurin Roman drolyk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:04:03 UTC 2005

Hi.
I`m new in ubuntu world, but I`m using gentoo about 3 years before now. I`ve
got installed kubuntu-5.04 and upgrade it to 5.10 and now I want to install
nvidia driver. How can I do this with all dep tracking and dep tracking for
custom kernel ?
I realy need it with custom kernel becose in apt repos I found only 2.6.12 but
my tv-tuner`s bug has been fixed since 2.6.13 :)

10nx

P.S.: Sorry for my BAAAAD english :)
--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
  then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...