Shared Drive

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Fri Oct 21 16:36:14 UTC 2005

Hi Folks -- thanks for all the help on the new laptop its working sweet
and the programs look awesome

I have hit one (hopefully final) snag -- I created a shared partition on
the computer, and formatted it with fat32.

I would like to be able to access it from both Windows XP and from
Ubuntu, but I cannot remember how it was set up last time.  I know that
there was a statement in the fstab file, but I don't remember how to
format the statement or all the proper parameters -- If someone could
point me to the proper reference documents, I would be most appreciative

Thanks in advance

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11