Citrix

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Oct 20 17:04:30 UTC 2005

aubuti Wrote:
> Thanks. Maybe I'm being dense (or not sufficiently specific), but the
> only 8.2 version I saw there was in German, which I don't read. Are the
> installation instructions pretty much the same as for v9 or v6?

I'm having the same Citrix/Breezy problem. The problem is still
unresolved.

BTW, the German version (8.2) installer works the same way as the
English one, except you have to answer "ja" for "yes."

Here's what I've tried. With each arrangement, I can log into my
company's Citrix "portal," but clicking an app raises an error.

::Citrix 9, Breezy::

Clicking an app gives me an error dialog box. I get the following error
in the console:

"""

The X Request 2.0 caused

error: "6 : BadCursor (invalid Cursor parameter)".

Recursive X errors detected

Xlib: sequence lost (0x10861 > 0x877) in reply type 0x1c!

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x878)!

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x879)!

"""

::Citrix 7, Breezy::

(I had a copy of Citrix 7 lying around.)

Nothing happens when I click an app. Console error:

"""

/usr/lib/ICAClient/wfica: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libXaw.so.6:
undefined symbol: xawPrintShellWidgetClass

"""

::Citrix 7, custom libXaw.so.6 from Debian stable::

I downloaded the libXaw6 package from Debian stable, at
http://packages.debian.org/stable/libs/libxaw6 :

sudo dpkg -P libXaw6

dpkg -X libxaw6_4.3.0.dfsg.1-14sarge1_i386.deb .

cp usr/share/X11R6/lib/libXaw* /usr/lib/

But when I clicked a Citrix app, I got the popup window Citrix error,
with no console error.

::Client 9, custom libXaw.so.6 from Debian::

Same error as "Citrix 9, Breezy"

::Citrix 8.02, custom libXaw.so.6 from Debian stable::

Same error as "Citrix 9, Breezy"

--
adrian_h