Breezy and Zope 2.7...

Andrea Giuliano a.giuliano at iccu.sbn.it
Tue Oct 18 08:17:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been running Zope 2.7 on Hoary for a few months with no problems,
but now that I've upgraded to Breezy it seems that only Zope 2.8 starts
with the usual procedure (startup scripts int /etc/init.d), while Zope
2.7 can only be started running the script
/var/lib/zope2.7/instance/main/bin/runzope.

I see that /etc/init.d/zope2.7 calls dzhandle to start zope instances,
but I admit I didn't try this way.

Also, I could not find any error log anywhere, except for the "[fail]"
status of the script /etc/init.d/zope2.7.

Any hints?

Best regards.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico