Tuxlab

Tim Vaughan talltim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:08:02 UTC 2005

I'm investigating setting up an IT lab at the rehab I work at in
London.  Most of our network admin is done by Ubuntu already (only
exception is the router, which runs FreeBSD) and I'd like to be able
to show that Ubuntu is a viable option for this purpose.  I've
contacted the people at tuxlab.co.za, asking for documentation on how
they set up their tuxlabs but with no response so far.  Does anyone
have links to information about this - either specifically on how the
Tuxlabs are set up or more generally on using Ubuntu in an IT
lab/educational context?

Thanks,

Tim