Breezy ALPS touchpad

afmdg afmdg at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 16 18:38:28 UTC 2005

Vaidotas Zemlys a écrit :

>Hi,
>

>On 10/15/05, afmdg <afmdg at yahoo.fr> wrote:
>

>>In my Toshiba Laptop, I do that and my touchpad work better. The version
>>xorg-driver-synaptics 0.13.6 don't work for me.
>>
>>I compile a new synaptic_drv.o with sources 0.14.3. You need X11-devel to
>>

> > do that. I replace file in/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/input.
>
>Could you elaborate on this a little bit? From where did you download
>the sources? What compile options did you used?

You can find source at this url http://web.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/
To compile, you have to get X11-devel packages.
I do make in the directory of sources.
They create a synpatic_drv.o and i replace in /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/input
I change after xorg.conf. I reload X after.
I have some errors after compilation of the driver but it is for others
files.

Michel