CD-ROM integrity problem

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 07:43:38 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've downloaded Ubuntu 5.10 ISOs for AMD64 several times but in the middle
of the installation process I get an error message and the installation
stops. Last time I checked the cheksum for the downloaded ISO and it was
mtaching the checksum given in the download site. However I again
encountered the same problem. Then I used the built-in tool for verifying
the integrity of my CD-ROM and there was an integrity error with a package
named something like "nano..." Any ideas what's the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Behrang

--

Behrang Saeedzadeh