Breezy Issues - Any Ideas

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Sat Oct 15 16:32:11 UTC 2005

Le vendredi 14 octobre 2005 à 19:14 -0500, Kevin C. Smith a écrit :
> I upgraded to Breezy and how experience these issues on my laptop:
>
> 1. I log out and the screen goes blank. I can not get the screen to
> come back. I have to result to a hard reboot to get back in. I also
> cannot get to the other gettys ctrl-alt-f1 through f5 do not work.

I have the same problem on my HP Pavilion 5442 laptop. Had it on
Slackware 10.2 too, although 10.1 didn't have it. Never found the answer
for sure, though I think it has to do with the most recent X.org. Screen
goes blank... Ctrl/Alt/Backspace impossible... though Crtl/Alt/Del is
still possible.

Cheers,

NK