Breezy Issues - Any Ideas

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Sat Oct 15 00:14:37 UTC 2005

I upgraded to Breezy and how experience these issues on my laptop:

1. I log out and the screen goes blank. I can not get the screen to
come back. I have to result to a hard reboot to get back in. I also
cannot get to the other gettys ctrl-alt-f1 through f5 do not work.

2. Related issue I believe. From GDM login screen if I ctrl-alt-F1
or another other getty, I get nothing. A blank screen as above. I
also cannot get by to X; ctrl-alt-F7 does nothing also. I have to
do a hard reboot to get back to normal.

--
Kevin C. Smith

“... in the free software world,we do take an evolutionary approach,
and we know over time that evolution beats intelligent design, right?”
                                                --- Mark Shuttleworth