buying a new AGP

AA asokanon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 08:19:08 UTC 2005

Hello, I have had such a headache installing my ATI
Radeon 9200 and considering the fact that it is still
producing vey poor frame rate performance, I am
seriously considering just replacing it with a nVidia
card.  What would be a good AGP from nVidia to replace
this ATI Radeon?  The Radeon has 128 mb DDR Ram and
can run 2 monitors, although I am not using them and I
dont really plan to.  What is a good, equivalent
nVidia AGP with good 3d performance?
Thanks in advance,
SMH