ATI mobility X600

Systemansvarlig Vågå skolene systemansvarlig at vagaungdomsskule.no
Thu Oct 13 19:56:40 UTC 2005

Ok...maybe I was unclear with my problem.

I don't have problems when it comes to the ATI driver that's shipped
with Breezy. Everything is running smoothly. But there is no fun
watching my laptop struggeling with all the nice screensavers ubuntu
has. I would also like to get the most out of my computer, and mayby
play some nice games on it. So the problem I have is:

fglrx driver and 3D.

The ATI card that's on my Dell Latitude D810 are supposed to be really
good. It was also one of the things that made me choose this notebook.I
understand now that I was wrong, well if I'm supposed to run Linux that
is.

Pan007