Question for those using an ATI AGP-(specifically the Radeon 9200)

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Thu Oct 13 10:50:56 UTC 2005

> typing 'fglrxinfo' in a terminal will show if we are
> using the same driver.  If we are it should say
> something like:
>
> display: :0.0  screen: 0
> OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc.
> OpenGL renderer string: RADEON 9200 DDR Generic
> OpenGL version string: 1.3.4769 (X4.3.0-8.8.25)

Typing 'fglrxinfo in a terminal was not accepted so I typed glxinfo and
got a lot of information from which I extracted the following:-

name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
OpenGL vendor string: Tungsten Graphics, Inc.
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI R200 20040929 AGP 1x x86/MMX+/3DNow!+
TCL
OpenGL version string: 1.3 Mesa 6.2.1

I hope that this means something to you as it means nothing to me.

Norman