Question for those using an ATI AGP-(specifically the Radeon 9200)

AA asokanon at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 19:10:42 UTC 2005

Can I ask what drivers you are using, how did you
install and set it all up, and what does the
configuration look like?  Also, I dont know if this
makes a huge difference, but I am running an Athlon
XP2000 @ 1.67GHz and 1 G of DDR Ram (PC2100).  I
wonder what I need to do to get my card to run as well
as your card is.
Thanks